Water Damage Restoration in Hancock, Maryland
Experiencing water damage can put you in a tough position. For many this is the first and only time something like this has happened. You are confused and don’t know exactly who to call. Veterans Restoration has helped many families who have been put in a similar situation. Thankfully, you are reading this and we have provided some simple steps you can take to decrease the amount of damage and some tips on how to stay safe and next steps.
5 Steps to take if you experienced Water Damage
- Ensure the source of the water has been stopped. This could include turning your water main off or twisting a toilet valve. If you do not know where the source of the water is, please call Veterans Restoration and we will gladly come inspect your property to help find the source and turn it off or stop it for free.
- Once the water source has been turned off, contact your insurance agent or carrier to see if this is a coverable loss. Veterans Restoration can give their professional opinions, but the ultimate decision will be made by your insurance company.
- To decrease the amount of damage you may also move contents out of the effected area. Covering couches or other large content items in the area is another way to keep water from damaging them.
- The next step you will need to contact a water restoration company to begin the water damage restoration process. Veterans Restoration prides itself on professionalism, timeliness, and communication. We can help you through the next steps as your home is put back together.
- The water damage restoration process begins, which usually consists of drying and dehumidification. We use the best equipment in the industry to dry your home, because we know that time is of the essence for you and your family. Taking upmost care of your home and contents is our main goal.
TIPS: If your basement is flooded above the electrical outlets please do not step in the water. Electrical currents can run through the water making it a potential deadly electrical hazard.
If you ever have any questions please contact us anytime!!!
Let us be your water damage solution!!!
Our Service Areas
Frederick County (Frederick, New Market, Myersville, Middletown, Walkersville, Thurmont, Emmitsburg, Brunswick, Buckeystown)
Franklin County (Chambersburg, Greencastle, Waynesboro, Shippensburg, Mercersburg, Mont Alto, Mcconnellsburg)
Adams County (Gettysburg, Littlestown, Carroll Valley, New Oxford, York Springs, East Berlin, Biglerville, Lake Meade)
Cumberland County (Carlisle, Mechanicsburg, Walnut Bottom, Boiling Springs, Harrisburg, Bloserville, Camp Hill)
Frederick County (Winchester, Clear Brook, Stephens City, Middletown, Mt. Pleasant, Cross Junction, Strasburg)
Loudoun County (Leesburg, Purcellville, Lovettsville, Waterford, Ashburn, Sterling, Dulles, Aldie, Middleburg)
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.